No peanut butter but still made better–this time with Ludy’s Coco Jam! Have you tried coco jam-based glace on your Buffalo Wings? Here’s a buffalo wings recipe to try and bring home–and this is as close as you can get to a Korean style-friend chicken. We bet you didn’t think Coco Jam can be used this way. Try it!
Here’s what you need for your chicken:
- 1 kilo, Chicken Wings
- ¾ Tablespoon, Salt
- ½ teaspoon, ground pepper
- All purpose flour
- Oil for deep-frying
* Chicken Broth: 1 Chicken cube dissolved in 2 cups hot water
For the Glace:
- ¼ cup, Butter, melted
- ½ cup, LUDY’S COCO JAM
- ¼ cup, *Chicken Stock
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Carrot sticks and Celery Sticks (optional sides)
Follow these steps:
- Clean chicken wings, drain well and season with salt and pepper
- Put the pan on medium heat for the oil.
- Lightly dredge wings with flour before frying. Fry the chicken wings until golden brown; lay fried wings on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- In a small bowl, mix Ludy’s Coco Jam, Butter and Chicken stock. Add hot sauce if you prefer spicy wings.
- In a separate big bowl, place fried wings and add 4 Tablespoons of Glace. Toss them together. Add more glace if you prefer a thick coating. Each wing should be well coated and shiny. Serve warm.
Enjoyed this recipe? You can watch the video here.
Meanwhile, you can find more #MadeWithLudys recipes at our Recipe Corner.