Fancy some French breakfast? French toast is a yummy breakfast or snack using sliced bread and typically soaked in beaten egg and milk, then pan fried. Try this French Toast recipe made better with Ludy’s Peanut Butter.
- White Bread, thick-cut (or Brioche/Challah bread)
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Cream
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ½ cup Ludy’s Peanut Butter
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Unsalted butter, for cooking
- Bananas, sliced
- Strawberries, sliced
- Whipped Cream
- Brewed Coffee (serve with)
Follow these steps:
- Combine milk, cream, sugar, Ludy’s Peanut Butter, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl. Whisk all together until combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and melt 1 tbsp butter.
- Dunk each slice of bread on peanut butter mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place in the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with sliced fruits. Drizzle more Ludy’s Peanut Butter on top if desired.
- Serve with whipped cream and garnish with mint
Did you like this French Toast recipe? Then you’ll love our other #MadeWithLudys meals and snacks. Read more at our Recipe Corner.
You can also watch some food prep videos on our Youtube channel.