A quick and easy pancake recipe that’s sure to fill the tummy. Don’t forget to add Ludy’s Peanut Butter in the batter, and not just as a topping on the pancake, ok? Try it for breakfast or snack time!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Ludy’s Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Chocolate chips, for garnish
- Whipped cream
Follow these steps:
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, sugar and oil until smooth. Beat in egg, then milk.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Lightly coat the griddle or skillet with oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter onto the griddle and cook until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook a few minutes more.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and pour maple syrup as desired.