Healthy. Filling. Indulging. Sounds like these words can’t be on the same breakfast table? Perhaps this Strawberry Granola Sandwich recipe made with Ludy’s Peanut Butter can change your mind! It’s a unique, must-try healthy snack that has all the flavor notes you are looking for–sweet, tangy, with a crunchy texture that’s sure to make you feel full for hours. Perfect for breakfast and tea time.
Here’s what you need for this one-of-a-kind peanut butter experience:
- 1 ½ cups granola cereal with almond clusters
- ½ cup Ludy’s Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dried apricots (optional)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pc kiwi, sliced
- Wheat Bread (or any high fiber bread
- Mint leaves, for garnish
Follow these steps:
- In a bowl, mix and combine granola cereal, peanut butter, and honey.
- Toast bread for 3-5 minutes.
- Spread the granola mixture on the bread evenly.
- Arrange sliced strawberries and kiwi on top.
- Drizzle with more peanut butter and garnish with fresh mint.
Ludy’s taste tip: Enjoy this with your favorite coffee, tea or milk.
Loved this granola sandwich recipe? Try more #MadeWithLudys treats at our Recipe Corner.
You can also watch our recipe videos on our Youtube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe!